Saturday, February 11, 2023

Saturday Practice

 

The Photo:

It was in the high 60's this morning with little to no breeze. The tide was low 6:39 (high at 12:16pm). Sunrise was at 7:07 am. Don't ya just love the days getting longer. Slow but steady!!

The Practice:

The main thing I'm experimenting with is doing my Internal Cultivation practices while the sun is rising. I'm having a spiritual experience. My connection to natures energies is becoming stronger by the day. The consecutive day goal is essential for overall results from the practice. It's all about consistency....and will/self-discipline. 

In teaching 'how to practice' I've called it "(self) correcting on the fly". 

Practicing correctly is kind of like driving a car; You continuously monitor and adjust according to the situation. For example, when you are driving on the highway and hit the rumble strip, or in practice you notice a loss of balance, you simply pay more attention! Practice consciously until you become competent unconsciously. When in doubt go simply go slower. 

Notes:

Mostly tourists on the beach. I met Kevin who talked about all sorts of conspiracy theories about the government controlling the weather for warfare and to diminish the population. Yikes!!

Off the beach on Hill Street I saw some dog walkers, Peter and crew and then another couple. 

I also Mary Kay on 22nd Ave. Had a nice conversation with her. 

Back home to walk Lucy

Life is Good!

With Gratitude and Appreciation!!