Friday, March 10, 2023

Friday Practice

 


The Photo:

Mild this morning in the mid 60's with a steady west wind. The tide was coming in the next high tide was at 10:31 and the sunrise was at 6:40 this morning. It's tougher to get out to the beach in time for the pre-sunrise color. But daylight savings is coming up Saturday into Sunday so I've only got one more super early sunrise and then it'll be  piece of cake. FYI - Sundays sunrise is at 7:38 am! Yippee!!

The Practice:

This morning I am contemplating the idea of adjusting and calibrating my frequency / vibration with nature. 

We humans vibrate at the same frequency as nature. My experiment is by exposing myself to nature and deeply connecting to it using various modes of qigong, mindful movement and meditation. 

After years of practice by the ocean and with trees, my experience is that of gradually become one with nature (The Tao). There is NO separation! 

Breathing in qi is in me

Breathing our I'm in qi

We are nature 

Nature is us!

Be amazed!! 

It's true.....

Notes:

This morning on the beach I saw:

The group of four sunrise beach walkers (although this morning only 3)

Paul the jogger stopped to say he is traveling for a couple of weeks for work....Safe travels Paul!