Sunday, July 2, 2023

Friday, Saturday and Sunday Practice




Friday Practice on the deck. 
With my teachers looking on......Informing my practice from the Tao.
My focus was on Hui-Yin breathing. I started with a full Warm Up and then a Round (right side). Throughout the Round I was focused on the 5 levels of stance. Afterwards I did a round of Bagua Zhang, (1st Yin Fu Set), Chinto Kata and Anyo #6








 Saturday I went into The Studio and did a Round with the T'ai Chi Ch'uan class. Then there was a smaill in-class rank evaluation. Congratulations to everyone that was involved. Congrats to Jason and Karen on their promotion to Green Belt and Malcolm to Brown I. There were 5 advanced Black Belts in the room to assist. It was very nice to see everything running so smoothly. Good job running the test Sensei Jeff.


Sunday Practice

It's raining today so I'll be practicing up in the loft. I'll write more after I finish.