Wednesday, July 19, 2023

Wednesday Practice

 

The Photo: Our new puppy Echo chilling while I practice on deck. 

I had dog duty while Ginnie was in town. This was the first time that she had left Echo for any amount of time. He has terrible separation anxiety but he was a really good boy and just chilled, watching me and the scenery from his dog bed on the deck. Life is good!

The Practice:

I started with a full Warm Up, intermittently using Hun/Haah Breathing. I then did a Round (left side) focused on the principles from the Tai-Chi Classics. 

During a Standing Meditation session at the end of my Round, I had a profound connection to The Tao.

Fabulous session!

With gratitude and appreciation....

I hope you're enjoying your practice. Drop me  note to let me know what you're working on.

Email Sifu Roy