Monday, August 21, 2023

Monday Practice

 I had an odd morning starting with fasting blood work for my annual physical next. I got there and found that the order was never placed by the doctor and she's on vacation and not reachable. Confusion ensued. After a lengthy wait, I did eventually get my blood drawn. Yay!!

I practiced on the deck this morning (eventually) with my trusty training partner Echo. He's meditating?
Anyway I started with a short Warm Up of The 10+
I did a short video (GoPro 11 Black) of the intro to The Wuji Hundan Qigong (Primordial Chaos Qigong) from GM Duan Zhi Liang. Besides the intro. (raising sun) and the outro. (sunsetting) I did one of the discreet exercises. This is the first exercise that he presented at the seminar at the Greenfield Grange that Colin Ricketts organized. 
After I completed the Warm Up I did a Round (right side). 
Today I was focused on:
- Getting it in! It was tough to just get started this morning. I guess the fiasco with my fasting blood draw through me off? 
- "Neither excess, nor deficiency, hollow nor projection, severance nor splice" I continually came back to and observed the quality of these principles. 

Drop me a short note to let me know what you're interested in:

Email Sifu

Thanks for looking!