Sunday, September 10, 2023

Sunday Practice

 

It's Sunday morning so I'm going to practice on The Patio of The Barn with tea and classical music...I'm thinking about my teachers Master's Paul and Ray....In solidarity!

I did a short Warm Up and a Round (left side). Today I was focused on connecting internally and externally to the small universe inside of me and larger universe (s) outside of me (ala Cheng Bagua Zhang). I had a profound connection to nature throughout the session.

Breathing in, Ch'i is in me

Breathing out, I'm in Ch'i


Finally got a break in the the rain and a few moments so I got in a Beemer ride. The RT is purring like a kitten....Riding "The Star Ship" is like driving a work of art! The Ultimate Driving Machine indeed;^)

Motorcycling is still the most dangerous things that I do on a regular basis.....Since the advent of Cellular Phones, I've witnessed some really crazy sheet on public roads.