Thursday, September 28, 2023

Thursday Practice

 

Busy day! Started out with a short Warm Up in the driveway followed by a Round (left side)

Then I drove the 325 down to Hatfield for a private with Paul C. from 10-11:30. We had a really good result from the training today. Best yet! Eye's closed allows Paul to access a 'special' place inside. Wonderful to witness!

Next I drove straight up to SYC, Spofford NH. I ran into construction traffic around Greenfield. Ugh!

When I arrived at SYC, we dis-masted the sail boat and secured her for the trip down I91 to store here in Leyden.

Next I popped the top, it was a perfect temperature for a convertible and I ready to enjoy the drive south.

I was almost home when I received a call from Bobby V. "Are we on for music today? I'm in your driveway!" Yikes!

Here I was thinking it was Wednesday!! Oy! 

Then I remembered....Oh ya! We cleaned the whole day. First we cleaned out my garage and stored the rowboat in the 'way back', making room for the O'day 17. Then we super cleaned and re-organized the 'way back'.

When I got back from the lake, Bob and I went out to barn to wait for Shubal who wasn't here yet. Eventually I called Shubal and he said he had Covid...Oy.

Bob and I visited and jammed a bit.....All's well, although I hope Shubal doesn't get too sick, for too long!

Sending Healing Energy>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>