Sunday, March 31, 2024

Sunday Practice - Easter 2024 -

 

                            I shot this with my phone camera soon as I arrived on the beach.


The Details:

It's 61 at the house. The sunrise was at 7:15, low tide at 8:22. I couldn't feel any breeze and I didn't notice any noseeums until I got back to the house.

There were a lot of tourists on the beach for Easter Sunrise.


The Practice:

I started with a full round of The 10+ on the beach at the 22nd Ave walkover. 

When I saw Bill R. yesterday he said he was going to try and make it to the beach for sunrise on Easter. I kept my eye out for him on the 17th Ave walkover. I spotted him soon after finishing The 10+, so I walked up to 17th Ave to chat. After he left I resumed my practice near the 20th Ave walkover, where I did a Round (right side). Bill (the beach walker), is one of the regular walkers. He stopped by to ask why I moved from my regular practice spot at 22nd Ave. 

Next I did a round of Anyo Walo and Sanchin Kata I continue to refine and adjust Sanchin, I added more snap to Anyo Walo's punches, kicks and strikes.

Next I did a round of Taiji Dao with my wooden broadsword. Tuned into the timing of stance and sword.

I finished with a Healing Qigong as I was heading back to the house.