Friday, May 31, 2024

Friday Practice

 

The Details:

It was 46 at the house (Brrr). Sunrise was at 5:15. It ended up being a beautiful blue bird kind of day. A wee bit on the cooler side but still!!


The Practice:

I've got a 8-9 video call with Jeff this morning, then a guitar lesson with Shubal at 11. Cancelled!

I practiced out by Big Greenie (The tree) and started with The 10+ tuned into #4 to prepare the attendants on Sunday for one of the baiting techniques in Tapi Tapi and an empty hand technique and entrance for Single Sinawalli.

Next I did a Round of Taiji (right side) tuned into the transformation that occurs with daily practice.

Next I did a round of Anyo Anim tuned into applications especially at the beginning and at the end.

Next I did round of Kusanku Kata tuned into the agility and benefit that is gained from practicing this form. I demands agility!

Next I did a Healing Qigong

Next I moved to the driveway and did a round of the 4 Modern Arnis Stick/Cane Anyo with a broadsword.