Thursday, May 30, 2024

Thursday Practice

 

It was raining so I opted to practice up in The Loft. I shot this wide angle with my phone camera.


The Details:

It's 55 at the house. The sunrise was at 5:16. It was cool and raining medium hard.


The Practice:

I started with a full round of The 10 + interspersed with inspiration about what to teach this coming Sunday at the Modern Arnis Workshop from 10-Noon. I have some ideas!

I did a short Healing Qigong sending Healing Energy to family, friends, students and teachers, and all sentient beings throughout the universe (s)

Next I did a Round (left side) tuned into the principles and transformation.

Next I did a round of Anyo Lima tuned into the application with an imaginary partner.

Next I did a round of Chinto Kata tuned into the specifics in this Kata and the notion that the form represents SD on a hillside.

 I finished by brainstorming material to present on Sunday. I have a bunch of ideas.

The main one from the Prof. is to create the 'magic':

Be relaxed, 

Be Happy, 

Don't worry,

Go slow and easy,

No stress,

Be comfortable and enjoy yourself. 

 

Smile!!

Go with the flow. 

Find your own way to make 'it' work for you!