Sunday, June 9, 2024

Sunday Practice

                                   My music studio is in the north end of The Loft. 

The Details:

It's 58 at the house. The sunrise was at 5:12. It's pouring rain this morning. A steady soaking kind of rain and a bit cool too.

The Practice:

Because of the rain and cold I practiced up in The Loft.

I started with a full (ish) round of The 10+

Next I did a Round of Taiji (left side) tuned into the internal transformation that occurs during a long period of daily practice when one adheres to the principles. I also tuned into the Yin/Yang of Taiji applications.

I finished with a Healing Qigong.

Note: 

A short practice today. 

We're doing a lot of packing and preparing for our trip to France next Sunday.

We're going on our first Viking River Cruise, traveling from Avignon to Lyon on the Rhone River. We're excited and looking forward to the adventure.