Monday, September 2, 2024

Monday Practice

 

The Details:

It's 64 at the house. The sunrise was at 6:17. It's forecast to be cool and clear today.

The Practice:

After going into Stop & Shop for a medium grocery shop and unloading and putting away the supplies I went out to my main practice area.

I started with a full round of The 10+ focused on the health benefits of regularly doing this set. 

I continue to work on evolving #6, #7 and #9. I've added The Dragons Back exercises to #7. I've been doing Baguazhang Yin Fu 8 Palms #3 and the two variations of the Linking 8 Palms Set too.

Next I did a Round of Taiji (left side) focused on "Neither excess, nor deficiency, hollow nor projection, severance nor splice" throughout the round.

Next I did Healing Qigong

Next I did two rounds of Anyo Pito. I somehow ended up facing the wrong way at the ending. When that happens I do the form a second time; getting out of the way (mentally/emotionally) to the best of my ability.

Next I did a round of Sunsu Kata tuned into the quality of my techniques with the correct sequence. 

Time for lunch!!