Monday, September 30, 2024

Monday Practice

 

The Details:

It's 57 at the house. The sunrise was at 6:47. I've got fasting blood work and a follow up doctors visit this morning. I'm not sure if I'll practice before or after my doctor's visit.


The Practice:

I practiced out in my main practice area after my blood draw and doctor's visit. Everything looks good!!

I started with a round of The 10 Exercises. I'm a little sore (muscular) from yesterday. I don't normally do 3 hours of The 10 and I demonstrated a bunch more. I'm a little sore!

Next I did a full round of Yin Fu 8 Palms around my Bagua Poles tuned into the names of the postures and the agility and health benefit derived from doing this form.

Next I did a Round (left side) reciting the Taiji Classics during Part I - I achieved a TSOM (Tranquil State Of Mind) and a profound connection to nature.

Next I did a round of Anyo Dalawa focusing all my techniques adding more and more power and pop (focus)

Next I did a round of Seisan Kata tuned into the timing of my steps and strikes. 

I ended with Healing Qigong.

I've got the boy'z coming 2-4 for music. Time to get ready!