Sunday, September 1, 2024

Sunday Practice - Day 8, 464

 

The Details:

It's 68 at the house. The sunrise was at 6:16. We're going to help Genna move this morning. 


The Practice:

I started with a full round of Yin Fu 8 Linking Palms around my Bagua Poles. I learned this Set directly from Dr. Leung Kay-Chi in the late 1980's. I did the two variations of #3 that I know.

                                            Dr. Leung performs "Snake and Hawk Palm" 


Next I did a brief Warm Up using the first few from The 10+ tuned into health

Next I did a Round of Taiji (right side) focused on 'swimming in air' and separating Jin, Qi and Shen and harmonizing them. I also focused on cultivating with nature.

Next I did Healing Qigong

Next I did a round of Anyo Apat tuned into correct sequence, stance work and applications.

Next I did a round of Kusanku Kata tuned into agility and the health benefits of this Kata.