Thursday, September 5, 2024

Thursday Practice

 

The Details:

It's 52 at the house. The sunrise was at 6:20. It's forecast to be cool and clear.

The Practice:

I started in my main practice area with a full round of The 10+ focused on increasing my awareness of Qi, Jin and Shen. 

Next I did a Round of Taiji (right side). I recited the Taiji Classics during Part I and calibrated my mind to become more aware of Nature Qi and feeling the air thicken up all around me.

Next I did a round of Standing Post Training (all 7 postures) focused on feeling the earth pushing up against the bottoms of my feet.

Next I did Healing Qigong

Next I did a round of Anyo Walo tuned into applications

Next I did a round of Sanchin Kata focused on connecting my t'an t'ien to my strikes

I finished by extending Healing Energy to all my family, friends and all sentient beings throughout the universes.