Thursday, September 26, 2024

Thursday Practice

               Playing music with The Boy'z yesterday afternoon. It's great having Wayne on keyboards.

 The Details:

It's 57 at the house. The sunrise was at 6:43. It's cool and rainy today.

I've got chores in Greenfield after my morning practice - A bottle run and shopping for steaks at BJ's,


The Practice:

It's raining and damp so I went out to practice in The Barn. It was a bit cool but dry.

I started with a round of The 10+. I'm still flushing out my presentation for Sunday's Seminar:




at #8 I used 2 - 15 lb Dumbbells for added resistance, I also added a bicep curl and overhead press to each repetition of #8. I experimented with lunges but felt a little twinge in my left knee so I reverted back to Wuji Squats (perhaps the most important exercise for longevity?) Leg strength (especially your quadriceps) is essential to remain mobile and self sufficient. 

Next I went out to The Porch and did a Round (left side) focused on achieving and maintaining a TSOM (Tranquil State Of Mind) throughout the Round. I recited the Taiji Classics during Part I


Next I did Healing Qigong and Standing Post Training

Next I did a round of Anyo Pito tuned into the correct sequence, direction and technique.

Next I did a round of Sunsu Kata. I'm still working on the changes that I'm making to the sequence, directions and techniques in this Kata. It's starting to flush out!

I'm off to Greenfield to do chores......