Wednesday, September 18, 2024

Wednesday Practice

 


The Details:

It's 53 at the house. The sunrise was at 6:34. I usually go to Hatfield to meet with Paul Wednesday mornings at 10,  but he has his sister visiting so not today.


The Practice:

My day keeps changing! I was fully scheduled and everything has been put off until later in the week. Perhaps music on Friday 3-5?

I started with a full round of The 10+ tuned into how I'll be presenting this material on the 29th:


When I got to #9, I did a full round of The 8 Animal Form from Cheng T'ing Hwa Baguazhang tuned in Mud Tredding Step.

For #10 I did a full round of The Three Swings and Song Gong. I regularly do these two Qigongs when I do #10.


Next I did a Round (left side) reciting the Taiji Classics during Part I. I focused on entering into a tranquil state of mind and having a profound connection to nature!

Next I did Healing Qigong

Next I did a round of Anyo Walo focused on more pop (focus) on my kicks and punches using muscle lock! 

Next I did a round of Sanchin Kata tuned into adjusting the isometric aspect and connecting my Tan T'ien to my punches.