Thursday, October 17, 2024

Thursday Practice


 The Details:

It's 32 at the house. Brrrr! The sunrise was at 7:07.


The Practice:

It's cold so I started in the dining room looking south towards Beaver Meadow with a full round of The 10+ focused on consistency, agility and overall health.

Next I went outside on The Deck to do a Round of Taiji (right side). I recited the Taiji Classics during Part I. I focused on Swimming in Air and connecting to nature.

Next I did a round of Taiji Jian using Mom's Wooden Jian.


During the round of Taiji Jian I recited the names of the postures and focused my eye's on the tip of the sword throughout the round.

Next I did a round of Anyo Lima tuned into the health benefits and agility

Next I did a round of Chinto Kata focused on agility and consistency.

I finished with a brief Standing Post Training (SPT) and Healing Qigong.