Tuesday, October 1, 2024

Tuesday Practice - Day 8,494


 The Details:

It's 57 at the house. The sunrise was at 6:48. I'm not going into the studio this morning. Wayne and Bobby are flying back to Texas this morning. 


The Practice:

I had Echo Duty this morning and the Ponton's were here from 10-11 so I took Echo for a tour in my Volvo, we eventually ended up in Bernardston and I stopped at Sweet Lucy's for coffee and a fruit bar.

When I got back home I went up to the loft to work on a video and a CD recording of the jam yesterday in The Barn with Wayne and the Boy'z.

While I was working on the video I started with a round of The 10+ tuned into the health benefits of doing this set of exercises. I've been using dumbbells for added weight when I'm doing #8. I've also added the bicep curl and overhead press to the exercise. I'm interested in building lean muscle mass. IMO maintaining as much lean muscle mass as you can is one of the secrets of longevity.

Next I did a Round (left side) with 2.5 lbs wrist weights focused on building lean muscle mass without straining my shoulders. I kept my hands a bit closer to my body throughout the Round.

Next I did Healing Qigong and a bit of Standing Post

Next I did a round of Anyo Tatlo focused on applications

Next I did a round of Seiunchin Kata focused on the health benefits.