Friday, August 7, 2026

Friday Practice

 



The Details and Notes:

Day #7

It's 70 at the house. It's forecast to be another hot and humid day today. The sunrise was at 5:47.

Zack Avery is coming this morning to repair the driveway drainage.

I'm still not feeling well. Ugh!!

The Practice:

I started in The Driveway with a round of Double Dao using my wooden Broadswords (above) focused on Technique and Sequence.

Next I went up to my main Training Area and did a round of Anyo Pito focused on Sequence and Direction.

Next I did a round of Sunsu Kata focused on Sequence, Technique and Direction. I got a bit distracted right at the end when the guy's from Avery Lanscaping showed up to put larger stone in the bottom sleuth.

Next I did a Very Brief Warm Up followed by a Round (right side) focused on observing and contemplating the Classic Principles.

Next I did Standing and Healing Qigong. I worked of the Sequence of Postures during the Standing Post Training; changing the last few Postures.