The Details and Notes:
Day #2
It's 61 at the house. The sunrise was at 5:52.
We've got our neighbors coming for dinner at 5:30 this evening. We're going to serve Burgers, Corn (Ciesluk's) and Caprese Salad.
I need to get blood work at the Brattleboro Hospital this week.
The Practice:
I started with mowing the lawn and gassing up the lawn mower.
Next I did a round of Taiji Jian reciting the names of the postures throughout. I did really well right up to the end. I need to review those names. I also focused on the tip of the metal sword (Lung Ching) that I was using (above)
Next I did a round of Yin Style Baguazhang 8 Linking Palms Changes 1-4 (both sides) reciting the names of the postures throughout.
Next I did a round of Anyo Dalawa focused on Sequence and Technique.
Next I did a round of Naihanchi Kata solidifying the changes I've made.
Next I did the finger cognition exercise and a brief warm up
Next I did a bit of weeding in the driveway.
Next I went up to my main training area and did a Round (left side) reciting the Taiji Classics during Parts I & II.
Next I did a brief Standing and Healing Qigong.