Tuesday, August 25, 2026

Tuesday Practice

 

The Details and Notes:

Day #4 

It's 57 at the house. The sunrise was at 6:08.


The Practice:

I started in my main training area with the finger exercises for cognition and a brief Warm Up.

Next I did a round of Anyo Apat focused full extension and focus when doing Basic Kicks and Punches as well as Applications.

Next I did a round of Wansu Kata focused on Stance Work, Timming and Basics.

Next I did a round of Yin Style Baguazhang 8 Palms Changes 1-4 (both sides) reciting the Names of the Postures throughout.

Next I did a full round of The 10 Exercises focused on Consistency, Leg Strength and Health.

Next I did a Round (left side) reciting the Taiji Classics during Part I & II

Next I did all 8 Standing Postures and Healing Qigong.

Next I did a round of Taiji Staff (both sides) in The Driveway. I focused on Jumping and Low Stances.