Saturday, November 18, 2023

Saturday Practice

 

Sunrise was at 6:50 this morning with a pleasant breeze from the north. Low tide was at 5:56 so there was plenty of hard pack sand to practice on. 

I was hoping for some color this morning so I brought a real camera and a tripod. 


There were more folks walking on the beach this morning. Below are a few of the regular walkers and joggers. 


I started with a full Warm Up using The 10+ Exercises. I did Yin/Yang Bagua Walking for #9 and the 3 Swings and Song Gong for #10. 

Next I did a Round (left side), focusing on expanding and contracting and feeling the connection from my feet to my hands/fingers. I had a profound connection to the energies of nature. 

Later in the afternoon I reviewed Tai-Chi 13 Spear in the back yard. Reminds me that I need to be incorporating weapons training into my daily practice. Time goes so quickly that it's way too easy to let things slip away! There's only doing and not doing! That's all......