Wednesday, December 6, 2023

Wednesday Practice

                             Sunrise at 7:04, there was some colorful sparkle on the beach.
 
                                          Just before sunrise, when I first got set up on the beach

The Photo:

The sunrise was at 7:04 and the next low tide will be at 9:40. It's cold (60's) with a north wind on the beach. The weather guy said the wind would be stronger but it wasn't bad at all. Yay! I dressed for it anyway. 


The Practice:

I did a full 10+ with additional cane work. I did mostly two cane basics like Redonda and Sinawalli's with stance work. 

Next I did a Round (right side) focused on: My body feeling light and agile......I felt very big and open throughout with a strong sense of Zhong Ding (central equilibrium). d 

"Using neutral postures, readily able to transform energy, through aligned bones and slightly stretched connective tissue, maintaining a calm and relaxed but focused mind."

I also tuned into feeling Song (release) continuously throughout the session.

Remember:

Muscle Down,

Bone Up


Next I reviewed Anyo Dalawa (Modern Arnis empty hand form #2) and Seisan Kata along with Tai-Chi Cane (right side) and the 4 Modern Arnis Cane Anyo (isa, dalawa, tatlo, apat in Tagalog Fillipino).

I ended with a Healing Qigong

Notes:

I saw several of the sunrise beach regulars. Notable Paul, Nissann and Natasha


                              They loved this photo of them goofing off on the beach....Yay!