Friday, January 12, 2024

Friday Practice

 

The Photo:

The sunrise was at 7:19, high tide at 9:17, it's 64 at the house. It was a total grey cloudy wash out and I had family emergency to deal with then a meeting with Jeff 8-9 so I didn't make it out to the beach but I did look out the back to see that the sunrise was a wash out. 

The Practice:

After my meeting with Jeff ended at 9 it was raining pretty hard so I tried to start my warm up in the house but the outdoors was calling me. So I went out and started The 10+ in the overhang. The rain intensity was up and down. I decided to put on my Gortex rain jacket and a Gortex hat and to a Round (left side) on the patio. I focused on enjoying being able to move my body in all directions without pain or discomfort. I'm so grateful to be able to move pain free!! 

Next I reviewed Anyo Tatlo (#3) and Seiuchin Kata, focused on good basics and more pop and speed. The Modern Arnis and American Karate forms are adding some much needed agility and variety to my training. With gratitude and appreciation.