Wednesday, January 10, 2024

Wednesday Practice


The Photo:

The sunrise was at 7:19, high tide at 7:38. It's colder this morning with stiff south wind. I had my hood up! 

It was pretty clear on the horizon. You could really see the big ball (sun) cresting over the horizon as the earth spins. IMO the earth spins fast.....You can see it spin at sunrise if the horizon is clear of clouds. 


The Practice:

Once I had my camera gear set up and shot few initial photos I started my warm up using The 10+ (FYI - These warm ups continue to change as they evolve and I address the particular issues that I'm having on that day. Tuning in to what I need at the moment. Exercising adaptability being guided by Ting (listening) internally. 

Next I did a Round (left side) focused on cultivating natures energies.

Next I reviewed Anyo Isa and Nihanchi Kata focused on proper extension and quality of punches and kicks and maintaining relaxed balance (Zhang Ding) throughout .

Next I did a double cane (dragon canes) warm up and basics.

A healing qigong extending healing energy to all my family, friends and sentient beings throughout the universe.