Saturday, March 16, 2024

Saturday Practice

 


I shot this with my Canon as soon as I got down to the beach. 

The Details:

It's 68 at the house. The sunrise was at 7:33, low tide at 9:03. There was no discernible wind. I didn't notice any no-see-um's. Yay!

The Practice:

I started with a full round of The 10+ tuned in to opening and stretching.

Next I did a Round tuned in to using neutral postures throughout. 

Using neutral postures that are readily able to transform energy through alignment and connective tissue, with a calm but focused mind harmonizing Jin, Qi and Shen. 

Next I did a round of Anyo Tatlo and Seiuchin Kata tuned into the quality of my postures and agility of stance work.

Next I used my walking cane to do a round of Taiji Jian reciting the names of postures out loud. I also tuned into watching the tip of my cane. I noticed how challenging it is to do this form with my walking cane because of it's length and weight.

I finished with Healing Qigong before packing up and heading back to the house.