Wednesday, March 27, 2024

Tuesday Practice

 

I tried to practice in the backyard but it was very still and the noseeums were the worst I've ever seen. So I went out to the beach, albeit a little late. 


The Details:

It's 69 at the house. The sunrise was at 7:21, next high tide at 10:26. It was still at the house but a soft south wind on the beach. There was very little beach to practice on and I almost got caught by the dominant wave set a few times. 


The Practice:

I started with a modified round of The 10+ tuned into consistency. 

Next I did a Round (left side) tuned into connecting with natures energies focusing on the horizon. 

Next I did a round of Anyo Tatlo and Seiunchin Kata tuned into the quality of my basics.

Next I did  around of Taiji Dao with my wooden katana tuned into the timing of the stance work.

I finished with a Healing Qigong as I was heading back to the house.