Friday, May 17, 2024

Friday Practice - Compassion will transform life

 

I shot this image with my phone camera from The Deck looking W S/W. The lilacs are in bloom it smells amazing all around the house. Perfect!

                                       Looking S S/W from The Deck. Spring green is Ooh la la!

The Details:

It's 51 at the house. Sunrise was at 5:26.


The Practice:

I had a 8-9 am video call with Jeff to start the day, then I had a dental cleaning in Greenfield at 10.

I started my practice, out on The Deck with The 10+, after getting off the computer with Jeff.

Next I did a Round tuned in to gratitude, appreciation and compassion in the present moment!

I ended with a Healing Qigong before cleaning up for my dentist appointment.

Notes:

Thich Nhat Hanh:

" The energy of compassion in you will transform life 

and 

make it more beautiful."