Friday, May 24, 2024

Friday Practice

 

                        I shot this with my phone camera. Looking north towards my main practice area.


The Details:

It's 56 here at the house. The sunrise was at 5:20.


The Practice:

I practiced in my main practice area this morning. I had a 8-9 video call with Jeff, but was later cancelled. 

I started with round of The 10+ tuned into transformation and the effects of daily practice. Consistency is the key!

Next I did a Round (right side) tuned into the principles and cultivating natures qi.

Next I did a round of Anyo Dalawa tuned into transformation

Next I did a round of Seisan Kate tuned into the quality of basics and postures. I also tuned into the timing of stepping and punching or blocking.

Next  I did a round of Taiji Double Dao (broadsword) using my Dragon Canes tuned into the health benefit by doing this form, especially tuned into shoulder and arm/hand health.

I finished with a healing qigong.

Note:

I had a guitar lesson with Shubal at 11. I needed time to pack up and get ready to go. It takes about 1/2 hour to get to his place in Colrain.