Thursday, May 16, 2024

Thursday Practice - Touching one thing deeply -


                       The view from The Loft looking south towards East Hill and Beaver Meadow.


The Details:

It's 59 here at the house. Sunrise was at 5:27. It's going to be a rainy day!

The Practice:

It was raining so I practiced up in The Loft. 

I started with a Standing Session on a Bosu Ball. I released downward and tuned into feeling the difference of my new orthotics.

Next I did a full round of Self-Massage tuned into moving blood, lymph and Qi.

Next I did a round of The 10+ interspersed with organizing and cleaning The Loft. I've got a dump run in my future!!

Next I did a Round of Taiji Quan (left side) tuned into transformation and mobilizing Jin. I had a very powerful Round both from a cultivation perspective and a martial perspective. Well balanced and very serene.

Thich Nhat Haah quote:

"You touch one thing deeply and everything is there." 


Next I went out on the deck (it had stopped raining momentarily) and did a round of Anyo Walo tuned into the quality of the Form.

Next I did a round of Sanchin Kata focused on connecting my tan t'ien to my fists, fingers and palms.

                      The view from The Deck looking south towards East Hill and Beaver Meadow.