Wednesday, May 15, 2024

Wednesday Practice

 

             I shot this with my phone camera standing right outside the back door to the house looking east.

The Details:

It's 60 here at the house. Sunrise was at 5:28.

The Practice:

I practiced out in The Barn before I left for South Hadley. I had an appointment with Fournier Foot Care to get my orthotics looked at and a new pair made. It's an hour drive each way and I had a gig in Greenfield at the Energy Park at 1 with the Awesome Possums. I had a limited amount of time.

I started with a brief warm up using the first few of The 10+

Next I did a Round of Taiji Quan (left side) tuned into transformation and making space inside my body. 

After my appointment I drove back, had a bit to eat, loaded up my car and drove back into Greenfield just in time to set up my snare drum and bass guitar. The sound was weird for my bass because when Brian (the sound guy) took and out from the back of the amp to the PA the sound went out on the amp. I had a heck of a time hearing myself. That's how it goes with gigs, chalk it up to experience!


       The Awesome Possums on stage at the Energy Park event for Mental Health in Franklin County.