Sunday, June 2, 2024

Sunday Practice - @ The Studio

 

I  I went in to The Studio to teach a Modern Arnis Workshop from 10-Noon
Before driving into Greenfield I practiced in the driveway.

I did a brief modified round of The 10+ to warm up and then a Round (right side) tuned into the benefit of daily practice. 

Next I drove into The Studio for 9:30 to meet with Jeff but when I got to the Police Station I realized I had left my glasses at home! So I truned around and went back home to retrieve them...Ugh! 

A good group showed up for the Workshop. I was very happy to see Luke and Phil as well as all the rest. I counted 9 students including Jeff.

I started with a double stick warm and seguied to a 1 & 2 two person exercise, then I added Reinforced Block with Triangular Stance Work. I transitioned to a simple Tapi Tapi drill.

We eventually arrived at Trapping Hands and Mobility Throw. 

I ended with the Goose Story.