Sunday, June 16, 2024

Sunday Practice - Travel Day

                   I shot this image with my phone camera, facing north towards my main practice spot.


The Details:

It's 49 here at the house. The sunrise is still at 5:12. Big travel day today; Hartford to Detroit, Detroit to Paris (overnight), Paris to Marseilles, Marseilles to Aix En Provence. Two night in Aix at the Hotel Roi Rene.


The Practice:

After packing and travel chores I went outside to my main practice spot.

I started with a round of The 10+ tuned into the transformation that occurs with long term daily practice.

Next I did a Round (left side) tuned into thickening the qi that's all around me "Swimming In Air".

Next I did a round of Anyo Apat tuned into the unique basics in this form.

Next I did a round of Wansu Kata focused on full extension of punches and kicks

I ended with a Healing Qigong.

Then final preparations and packing for the trip to France later today.