Saturday, June 15, 2024

Saturday Practice

 

I shot this with my Sony mirrorless on a small tripod with a 10 second timer on the shutter. 
Holding The Moon

The Details:

It's 65 here at the house. The sunrise was at 5:12 again. 


The Practice:

I started with Standing on the lawn in front of The Barn. I wanted to be outside and I wanted to practice in the shade too. So I ended up on The Stone Patio.

I started with a round of The 10+ tuned into transformation and opening my body.

Next I did a Round (right side) to Master Liang counting out the beats to his music. I tuned into the gestalt (feeling) of doing a round after training the principles one by one and then putting it all together and getting the conscious mind out of the way. The 'forgetting' part of the four F's.

Next I did a round of Anyo Tatlo tuned into the applications and agility in this form

Next I did a round of Seiunchin Kata tuned into applications and agility

I ended with a Healing Qigong.....Off to pack.....We leave tomorrow!! 


The Wild Goose Leaves The Flock a BaguaZhang Standing posture that I often use for inner cultivation.