Monday, July 15, 2024

Monday Practice

 

I shot this image with my phone camera looking north at my main practice spot. Big Greenie to the left and my main Bagua Zhang tree to the right.

The Details:

It's 68 at the house. The sunrise was at 5:26. It's forecast to be another heat wave this week. Oy!


The Practice:

I practiced in my main practice area this morning.

I started with a full round of The 10+ tuned into transformation.

Next I did a Round of Taiji (left side) tuned into "In Every Movement My Entire Body Is Light and Agile" and "Swimming In Air". Observing from a third party perspective and cautious not to overthink.

Next I did a round of Anyo Walo tuned into the quality and extension of my techniques.

Next I did a round of Sanchin Kata tuned into connecting my Breath, Tan T'ien (Hara) and the strikes.

I finished with a Healing Qigong.