Saturday, July 13, 2024

Saturday Practice

                 I shot this image with my phone camera looking east towards my Bagua Zhang poles.
 The Details:

It was 74 at the house. The sunrise was at 5:25

The Practice:

I practiced in my main practice spot. 

I started with a round of Yin Fu Bagua Zhang 8 Linking Palms around my main Bagua Zhang tree.

Next I did a full round of The 10+ tuned into the health benefits.

Next I did a Round of Taiji tuned into developing a profound connection to nature qi. I achieved a profound connection to individual trees and the forest all around me. 

Next I did a round of Anyo Pito tuned into the sequence at the beginning flushing out the use of kick/punch or just punch. I continued to process the sequence of this Anyo.

Next I did a round of Sunsu Kata tuned into the sequence and use of finger strikes.

I finished with a Healing Qigong.