Thursday, July 25, 2024

Thursday Practice

 


The Details:

It's 71 at the house. The sunrise was at 5:36. Johan came late yesterday afternoon to finish. He's coming again this afternoon to clean up and drop of a bill.


The Practice:

I started in the driveway working on the 'Noise Before Battle' exercise that I learned from Prof. Presas. I'm going to be making short video on this exercise this weekend to share with Brian Z. 

Next I went to my main training area and did a full round of The 10+ tuned into agility and consistency. I trying to apply the 'don't think, just do it' rule. It works ya just need to 'do it'.

Next I did a Round of Taiji (right side) focused on internal vertical figure 8's with my hips. I was able to maintain mental focus about 80% of the time. 

Next I did a Standing session using Play Guitar for the single leg standing. I tuned into connecting with Nature's Qi; connecting with the upper hand (electric) and drawing in (magnetic) with the lower hand.

Next I did a round of Anyo Anim ... Oops! It should have been Lima...I'll do that at tomorrows practice.

Next I did a round of Chinto Kata (#5 in the American Karate System) 

Later in the afternoon I drove into town to do a round of CYBEX at the YMCA. That makes twice this week. Yay!!