Friday, July 26, 2024

Friday Practice

 

The Details:

It's 61 at the house. The sunrise was at 5:37. I'm going to Noho to look for an acoustic guitar with my pal Shubal. I'm hoping to find one at the Mill River Music. They have a massive inventory of new and used guitars.


The Practice:

I started in the driveway with a Double Cane exercise 'Going into Battle'. I've been working on the base exercise and researching alternatives and basics. It's going well I'm about ready to produce a short video.

Next I moved up to my main practice area and did a full round of The 10+ tuned into consistency and the health benefits of regular practice. 

Next I did a Round (right side) tuned into connecting to nature. I recited the Taiji Classics as I practiced.

I finished with Standing Session and a Healing Qigong.