Wednesday, July 10, 2024

Wednesday Practice

 

The Details:

It was 71 at the house, it's forecast to be another hot one. Johan and Dave are still working on installing the Trex decking. The sunrise was at 5:22.


The Practice:

I started in the driveway with a full Cane Warm Up with my Dragon Canes.

Next I did a round of the 4 Modern Arnis Cane Anyo on both the right and left sides. I tuned into correct sequence and skill development.

Next I did a round of Taiji Dao using Master Liang's broadsword. I tuned into the sequence and timing of stance work and sword strikes.

Next I did Level Push repeatedly on the left side. (Single Movement Practice) 


Next I moved to my main practice spot and did a round of Cheng T'ing Hwa Bagua Zhang 8 Animal Set on both sides.

Next I did a Round of Taiji (left side) tuned into embodying the Taiji Principles described in The Taiji Classics.

Next I did a Standing Session with a Healing Qigong at the end.

Next I did a round of Anyo Apat focused on applications

Next I did a round of Kusanku Kata focused on agility and health.