Friday, August 2, 2024

Friday Practice

 

I started out in the driveway filming 'Make Noise Going Into Battle' exercise that I was taught by Prof. Presas back in the early 1990's.

The Details:

It's 69 at the house. The sunrise was at 5:44. It's Friday so I have an 8-9am video call with Jeff.

The Practice:

After shooting the double cane exercise I did a full round of The 10+ tuned into agility and conditioning.

Next I did a Round (left side) tuned into thickening the air around me and cultivating with nature.

Next I did a Standing session ending with a Healing Qigong.

Next I did a round of Anyo Walo tuned into quality basics with full extension and more snap.

Next I did a round of Sanchin Kata tuned into my breathing and connecting the strikes with my Dan T'ien.

We're going into Greenfield to look at a couple of Honda Passports.