Thursday, August 1, 2024

Thursday Practice - Day 8,433

                     I practiced in the driveway, in the shade of the house. It's hot and humid today!
 

The Details:

It's 69 at the house. The sunrise was at 5:43. I had an 11 am appointment in Greenfield. So I needed to keep moving to be there in time.

The Practice:

I started out by working on the 'Make Noise Going Into Battle' exercise with two canes. I can't remember when or whom I acquired this exercise from. I think it came directly from The Prof. but I'm not certain.

Next I moved into the shade and did a full round of The 10+ focused on the health benefits of regularly practicing The 10+

Next I did a Round (right side) tuned into feeling the ground pushing up against my feet and following the Jin up to and forming in my fingers.

Next I did a round of Anyo Pito focused on the correct sequence and the Shotokan influence. 

Next I did a round of Sunsu Kata focused on the correct sequence the the quality of my basics and stance work. There a lot of agility to be derived from practicing this Kata.

I finished with a Healing Qigong.