Friday, August 16, 2024

Friday Practice

 


                   Green Tea in my Thresher Shark Cup, Beaver Meadow in the background.

The Details:

It's 64 at the house. The sunrise was at 5:59. I've got a 8 am video call with Jeff....It's Friday!


The Practice:

I started out on The Deck but then moved into the living/dining room to be with Echo who is having a reaction to the Lyme Disease shot that he received yesterday. The poor thing is keeping his rear left leg off the ground. He yelped and yipped when I helped him up into his Blue Chair. He is very lethargic. 


I did a full round of The 10+ focused on the health benefits of daily practice of these marvelous exercises.

With gratitude and appreciation!

Next I did a Round of Taiji (left side) tuned into observing from a third party perspective. I recited The Taiji Classics while I practiced. 

I ended with a Healing Qigong