Saturday, August 24, 2024

Saturday Practice

 

Big Greenie and her pals got hair cuts yesterday. Those guys really opened things up at my main practice area,The Barn and especially The Stone Patio are getting much more sunlight


The Details:

It's 57 at the house. The sunrise was at 6:07. It's cool and clear, forecast to be a nice day.


The Practice:

I practiced in my main practice area this morning.

I started with a full round of The 10+ tuned into agility and health. I've been altering a few of these, #4 I've been doing a few of these very low at the end. 

I did a full round of Yin Fu 8 Palms for #9

Next I did a Round of Taiji (right side) reciting the Taiji Classics at the beginning, I tuned into connecting (profoundly) to natures energies.

Next I did a round of Anyo Isa tuned into the quality of my strikes and stances, especially the progressive stepping at the beginning of the form

Next I did a round of Naihanchi Kata - I'm solidifying the changes that I'm making to this form.

I ended with a Healing Qigong

Afterwards I started to move my Baguazhang Poles down to my main practice area.


                                   Two down.....Seven to go! I think this will be a good spot for them??