Friday, September 13, 2024

Friday Practice


 The Details:

It's 62 at the house. The sunrise was at 6:29. It's forecast to be clear and a bit warmer this afternoon. I have to switch out the Volvo for the Bimmer this morning, then music in The Barn this afternoon from 2-4.


The Practice:

I overslept and met with Jeff (it's Friday) 10 minutes late, 8:10-9:00, then I went into Greenfield to switch out the cars.


After returning home I went out to my main training area and did a round of the original 10 Exercises that I learned from Master Leung Kay-Chi the summer of 1979.

Next I did a Round of Taiji (right side) tuned into the Taiji Principles. 

Note: Echo escaped and he was running all around the yard....Very distracting!

Next I did Healing Qigong

Next I did a round of Anyo Apat tuned into the quality of my basics and the applications

Next I did a round of Wansu Kata tuned into agility and relaxed balance while moving.