Saturday, September 14, 2024

Saturday Practice

 

                  My Bagua Poles - I'm loving the new placement, I'm using them daily!


The Details:

It's 63 at the house. The sunrise was at 6:30. It's cool but clear. Forecast to be another nice day. First thing I'm going to do today is to put a dump run together. It's time to get rid of the old gas grill.


The Practice:

After I got back from making a dump run I went out into my main practice area and did a full round of The 10+. I did a short session around my Bagua Poles.

Next I did a Round of Taiji (left side) focused on consistency and health. 

Next I did Healing Qigong

Next I did a round of Anyo Lima tuned into health and agility. I focused on full extension in my kicks and more focus on my punches.

Next I did a round of Chinto Kata focused on agility and the 'spins', stance work and quality basics.


                                          Nice jam with Bob and Shubal yesterday afternoon!