Friday, September 27, 2024

Friday Practice

 

The Details:

It's 61 at the house. The sunrise was at 6:44. I've got a 8-9 am video call with Jeff and our annual autumn dinner with friends this evening.


The Practice:

I started in The Barn with a strength training session using my TRX straps, dumbbells and push up bars. I also did a Modern Arnis Cane Warm Up using my Dragon Canes.


Next I went out into my main practice area and raked the leaves around my Bagua Poles.

Next I did a full round of Yin Fu Linking Palms tuned into the health benefit of practicing this form. This is the very first Bagua Zhang Form that I learned from Dr. Leung durning the summer of '79 in Boston's Rose Garden.

Next I did a full round of The 10+ I'm still researching and thinking about how and what I'll be presenting on Sunday at the 10+ Seminar.

I hope to see you there!


Next I did a Round (right side) reciting the Taiji Classics during Part I

Next I did a full Standing Post session. I'm still flushing out the changes I'm making to the posture sequence.

Next I did Healing Qigong

Next I did a round of Anyo Walo tuned into the quality of my basics tecniques and adding more focus at the end of my punches and full extension on my kicks.

Next I did a round of Sanchin Kate focused on connecting my breathing to my strikes.