Saturday, September 28, 2024

Saturday Practice



The Details:

                                                                          It's 57 at the house. The sunrise was at 6:45.


The Practice:

I started on The Stone Patio with a full round of The 10 (the original 10) focused on flushing out the originals from the Plus (+) aspects that I've added over the past 40+ years of practice and teaching. I did the prescribed 10 repetitions of each one (20 reps on the exercises that use both sides). 

Next I went out to my main practice area and did a round of 8 Animal Palms from Cheng T'ing Hwa Baguazhang. I've successfully added daily Baguazhang practice. I have the technology I just need to DO IT!


Next I did a Round (left side) focused on achieving and maintaining a TSOM (Tranquil State Of Mind). I recited the Taiji Classics during Part I.

Next I did a Standing Post session feeling Song/Peng, Abdominal Breathing and developing a profound connection to nature.

Next I did a round of Anyo Isa adding more focus and pop of my punches and kicks and evoking lightness during the progressive stepping.

Next I did a round of Naihanchi Kata. I continue to flush out the changes I'm making to the form.

I finished with Healing Qigong.

I need to go into Greenfield to CVS to pick up a couple of prescriptions.