Monday, September 16, 2024

Monday Practice

 

The Details:

It's 57 at the house. The sunrise was at 6:32. It's forecast to be another nice day. The weather has been wonderful lately. Maybe sailing this afternoon?


The Practice:

I started with 30 minutes of acoustic guitar practice. It's coming a bit slower than I would like (that's a big club) but I continue to preserve with daily practice, as patiently as I can;^)  

Next I went out to my main practice area and started with a full round of The 10+ tuned into how I'm going to present this material at the seminar later this month:


Next I did a Round of Taiji (left side) reciting the Taiji Classics and Healing Qigong during Parts I & II.

Throughout the round I tuned into maintaining a Tranquil State Of Mind (TSOM) with a profound connection to the calmness all around me in nature. The trees are my teachers!

Next I did a round of Anyo Anim tuned into agility.

Next I did a round of Sunsu Kata tuned into correct sequence, direction and techniques.