Sunday, September 22, 2024

Sunday Practice

 

The Details:

It's 55 at the house. The sunrise was at 6:38. It's getting colder day by day. Today is the first of fall! 


The Practice:

I started in the house with a full session of acoustic guitar practice, attempting to remain consistent in my daily practice.

I started The 10+ in the house then went out and finished on The Stone Patio

Next I went into The Barn and did strength training using my TRX straps, dumbbells and push-ups.

Next I went back out to The Stone Patio and did a Round of Taiji (right side) to Master Liang counting out the beats to the music. It's getting easier to do a Round to the music. I tuned into my state of mind striving for a calm/tranquil state. 

Next I did Healing Qigong:

Pore Breathing

Qi Permeates My Bones


Breathing in, Qi is in me

Breathing out, I'm in Qi


Extending Healing Energy 

to all my family and friends; 

all sentient beings throughout the universe(s)

Next I did a round of Anyo Apat focused on the sequence and the quality of my basics.

Next I did a round of Wansu Kata focused on the timing of stance and strikes.

I finished with another round of Healing Qigong and observing my state of mind.